Tour Of Bright Race Training Camp. Bright. November 2016. Cup Weekend. Mountains.
Bikes. TT & Race Tactics. Power & wattage. Nutrition.
Racing and Training camp aimed at entrants in the Tour of Bright and similar events.
Full support offered by on-road coaches who ride with athletes. Support vehicle
- David Sturt, past winner of Tour of Bright, former professional cyclist and astute race tactician.
- Lisa Hanley, past winner of ToB, Series winner VRS A grade 2013, 2014
- Dr Harry Hanley, PhD (Uni Melb) analysis and application of aerodynamics and power, A grade cyclist and coach
The schedule will focus on fitness training specific to the demands of the Tour of Bright. We will also reconnoitre the new time trial course and discuss pacing and strategy for all stages and grades.
- Dates: Melbourne Cup weekend, October 29-November 2nd (4 nights)
- Accommodation: Base camp is at Pioneer Cottages, Bright or choose your own location.
- Base Camp Accommodation on site is almost sold out. Bright fills up quickly for this weekend so get cracking!
- The cost of $500 will include support vehicle, support riders, some supplies while on the road, race tactics, TT tactics & aerodynamics and more. We will include a group bbq on the Monday night, providing quality eye fillet steak and salads.
- Accommodation and other meals is not included in the rate.
This is training camp for racing cyclists. You will ride with contenders in the event, past stage and tour winners in Women's and Mens grades. Serious racing cyclists, male & female only. Partners and families are welcome to join us for all non-cycling activities.